Terms and Conditions
Website: www.ourprint.in (Hereinafter referred to as the “Site” or “Website”, unless repugnant to the context thereof.)
Owned by: Gapdruck Advertisements Private Limited (Hereinafter referred to as the “Company” where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns.)
OURPRINT and/or any other website(s) linked to this website is an online information, verification and communications service provided to you, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
If you utilize OURPRINT in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, the Company may terminate your access, block your current/future access and/or seek such additional relief as in the circumstances of misuse, may deem to be fit and proper.
Scope of Services
OURPRINT provides an array of services to the users, including but not limited to Execution of Print Jobs, Provision of Advertising Services, Advertising vide Print Media; Subsidized printing jobs by advertising on the Print Jobs, Specialized Print Jobs, Designing etc.,
OURPRINT may, at its discretion restrict the subsidization to any users/ group of users/ types of users as the case may be.
OURPRINT, reserves its right to add on or withdraw wholly or partly, without assigning any reason, any of Services offered through the Website with or without any notice.
Any registered or unregistered user may use the services of OURPRINT, and OURPRINT may restrict the scope of services for unregistered users.
Each print work is an individual contract in accordance with these terms and conditions as well as the order placed. OURPRINT may, at its discretion provide free of cost print jobs of academic material for Students of such materials as the case may be, only for their academic use. OURPRINT may scale down the free of cost Print jobs so as to provide for advertisings on such printed material. The material acquired by the Users vide Free Print jobs must be used only for their personal needs and not for transfer to third parties or other students.
It is expressly prohibited from printing work containing copyrighted material on behalf of OurPrint without the express written consent of the publisher required by the student. The responsibility for the strict observance of copyrights of third parties lies exclusively with the user(s).
If violations are detected, OURPRINT expressly reserves the right not to realize print work and deny student’s access to the services offered by OURPRINTwith immediate effect.
OURPRINT reserves the right to free prints for the student to set and / or change the maximum length of print jobs at its sole discretion and at any time.
The charges/fees for the various Services offered by OURPRINT are either displayed on the website, or are as sent vide a quotation as the case may be. Both paid services and free services offered thorough the Website. The details of the Services that are offered without charges and with charges can be understood through the website, or you may reach us at email@example.com to get more information. For the paid services, you may be required to pay the respective amounts, communicated by us or set forth in the Website in advance, if you wish to avail them. OURPRINT reserves the right to alter/modify the amounts payable for the Services without any prior notice.
Cancellation and refund of any services shall be purely at the discretion of OURPRINT. There will be no refund of any amounts paid by you for availing the various Services offered through the Website, unless expressly stated as such. OURPRINT may offer certain discounts, cash back, cash refund or other offers for the various Services. The terms and conditions of the offers/discounts shall be clearly set forth in the Website and the same may be time bound.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon OURPRINT’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
There are specific services which are offered directly by third party vendors and the role of OURPRINT in such cases is only to post the availability of such services on our website. OURPRINT will not be liable or responsible in any way for such services or the quality of such services. Any payments being made by Users do not accrue to Our Print and OURPRINT will not entertain any requests for information / clarification regarding such Services.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY:
You hereby agree and confirm that, the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects; before placing an order you will check the service description and the terms of service carefully. By placing an order for the service, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale.
Delivery shall take minimum of 2-3 business days. Due to OURPRINTing process the fastest option available is 2-3 business days. Once your order ships, we’ll send you a shipment confirmation email that includes the delivery method, estimated arrival date and other tracking details (if available). You can also go to your order history to look up tracking information. If there is any delays in the delivery time we will get in touch with our delivery partner service provider and try to resolve any issue as soon as possible
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND REFUND:
All payments made against the purchases/services on the website or app by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the website or app. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other payment method approved by the RBI whose services are integrated into the platform at the time of booking an order; or (iii) credit or debit card or cash, at the time of delivery subject to availability of such facilities with us. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Our Print is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, OURPRINT is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
Your order will be only delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing the order on the Platform in 2-3 business days. We reserve the right to cancel the order, in our sole discretion, in the event of any change to the place of delivery and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery in the event of change of the delivery location shall be at our sole discretion.
You understand that all our liability in relation to your order ends once your order has been delivered to you.
You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
You agree that in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by ourprint.in for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
We do not offer any refunds against goods /services already purchased through the Platform. Payments referred to herein shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
OBLIGATIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF USER
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service and all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The user agrees that any data entered into herein will be subject to mandatory verification process by the Company.
- Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The user will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The user understands and agrees that user is responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the OURPRINT service.
- The user shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the user's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the user through his user identification.
- The user shall immediately notify the Company of any un-authorized use of the user's account or any other breach of security known to the user to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- The user will indemnify Gapdruck Advertisings Private Limited for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted / documents or materials printed vide the site by the user and/or anybody else on his behalf.
- User of the website agrees to indemnify and keep the Company indemnified from any wrong/false data entered into or performing any illegal/ unauthorized transactions vide the site and hereby warrants and covenants that all data entered into the website is true and correct and belongs exclusively to him and not to any other third party or has the permit from the third party to use such data.OURPRINT however shall endeavor to use the best industry practices to weed out all wrong data/ false data entered and undertakes to withdraw all such data within 24 hours of receipt of such complaint. All complaints should be addressed by email at email@example.com
- The user agrees and understands that OURPRINT may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. The Company makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site you may access through OURPRINT.
The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate and/or suspend the user’s access to OURPRINTand/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance and/or upgrading and/or testing and/or repairs and/or other related work. Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage and/or costs and/or expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees and/or charges payable by the User to the Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation and/or suspension.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- The user shall understand and agree that all information and services provided through website are provided on “as is” and/or “as available” without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or noninfringement, or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. OURPRINT does not warrant that the services offered are free of errors or mistakes. OURPRINT does not warrant or represent that defects or limitations in the services will be corrected, nor do we warrant or represent that the services shall be available continuously. Certain extenuating circumstances may cause the services to be interrupted. OURPRINT provides no remedies for such service interruptions. In addition, OURPRINT provides no remedies for any loss of data resulting from use of the services. However, OURPRINT assures that it puts its best efforts to provide best services to the users. OURPRINT reserves its right to charge transportation/courier charges even for free of cost print jobs.
- OURPRINT shall have no responsibility for any damage of any kind (consequential, direct, incidental, hardware, software or any other) due to access, download or usage of contents from the website. The content of the website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Content may be frequently updated with reference to improvements and corrections without notice.
- Views expressed / print jobs executed by the users are their own. The Company does not endorse the same and shall not be responsible for them. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading/ offensive/ inappropriate. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
- It is the sole responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, legality, `completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information provided through the website and the user shall be solely responsible for any damage/s and/or cost and/or any other consequence/s resulting from any transaction.
- The Company does not warrant that the access to website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in website will be corrected. In case the there is any loss of information, caused due to any reason, weather as a result of any disruption of service, suspension and/or termination of the Service, the Company shall not be liable in any way for the same. Further the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, quality and/or contents of any information available, received and/or transmitted through this Service.
- The user shall ensure that while using the Service, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, directly or indirectly for the use of systems, service or equipment shall at all times, be strictly complied with by the user and the company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature regarding the same, by the user.
- The Company does not warrant that OURPRINT or any of the web sites linked to it be free of any operational hazards or errors nor that it will be free of any virus and/or worm and/or any other harmful components.
- If there is any dispute between the users/participants on this site, it is agreed upon by the users/participants that company has no obligation whatsoever to be involved in any such dispute/s. In the event that the user has a dispute with one or more user(s)and/or participant(s), the user hereby undertakes not to make any claims and/or demands and/or damages (actual and/orconsequential) of every kind and/or nature and/or known and/or unknown and/or suspected and/or unsuspected and/or disclosed and/or undisclosed, arising out of and/or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service against the company and/or their officers and/or employees and/or agents and/or successors.
- Company shall not be responsible for the advice, views, suggestions, opinions provided by the expert.The information contained therein should be used for reference only. Before relying on any such advice, you are suggested to conduct an independent assessment at your end considering your specific requirements and the parameters you have in mind. OURPRINT will not be responsible for any claims arising out of the use of any information provided vide the legal opinion.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Users agree that hot keys, hyperlinks, logos, marks, information may be created/inserted/put on Member Site by OURPRINT. No compensation of whatsoever nature shall be payable by OURPRINT to Member.
For Users’ convenience, the users may upload any Third-Party content on to the site and order Print Jobs regarding the same. The User hereby declares that he is sufficiently authorized to upload and order Print Jobs of such Third-Party content or such Print-jobs ordered doesn’t infringe any Copyrights or other Intellectual Property Rights of any person. It shall be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that the Print Jobs ordered shall not infringe upon any copyrights or other Intellectual Property Rights of any person. Our Print shall not be held liable/ responsible for any Print Jobs ordered by the Users which infringe any Copyrights or Intellectual Property Rights of any persons. The User hereby agrees to indemnify OURPRINT from any costs/ loss/ expense / damage (including the damage to the brand image of OURPRINT) it may have to bear from the infringement of Copyrights or any other such Intellectual Property rights by the User.
The Services offered through website may contain products, services, content and information from third party providers (such as advertisers and affiliates) and/or links to their websites ("Third Party Content"). Such Third-Party Content is not under the control of OURPRINT and OURPRINT is not responsible for such content, including, without limitation, any link contained in such Third Party Content, or any changes or updates to such Third Party Content. Our Print is under no obligation, but does reserve the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen Third Party Content available on the Services. OURPRINT is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims all liability for and makes no representations or warranties for any Third Party Content. Such inclusion of Third Party Content is only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such Third Party Content does not imply endorsement by OURPRINT of such Third Party Content or the affiliate or advertiser. Users may be subjected to additional and/or different terms, conditions, and privacy policies when using third party products, services, content, software, or sites and agrees to comply with any and all end-user obligations or terms and conditions imposed by the providers of such Third Party Content. OURPRINT reserves the right to remove any Third Party Content that does not meet OURPRINT’s standards/policies/procedures/guidelines, but Our Print is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such Third Party Content.
The views expressed / claims made by any advertisers on the site or on the print-jobs, if any shall be the views/claims of such advertiser. OURPRINT doesn’t subscribe / endorse such views, and OURPRINT shall not also be held responsible / shall not be made liable for any claims made by such advertisers.
OURPRINT is not and will not be responsible for (i) the terms and conditions of any transaction between Member and any third party, (ii) any insufficiency of, suspension of or problems with any such third party's service, background, insurance, credit or licensing, or (iii) the quality of any Third Party Content provided by any third party or any other legal liability arising out of or related to any Third Party Content. In the event that Member has a dispute with any such third party, Member releases OURPRINT (and its affiliates, suppliers, agents and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Member agrees to expressly authorize OURPRINT to send service-related transactional SMS messages, even in the case that Member's contact number is listed as DND with the concerned telecom regulatory authority.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OURPRINT, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any claim, cost, expense, judgment or other loss incurred due to violation of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms by You.
The company will not be party to any legal proceedings between parties contracted through the services offered by the company. In case the company is sought to be implicated in any legal proceedings, costs shall be borne by the party that names the company as a party to such proceedings. The company shall abide with any court order served on it through due process.
If any dispute arises between a user(s) and the company, out of use of the site or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by the company. Decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place/venue of arbitration shall be Hyderabad. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. And the user shall bear all the costs involved.
The failure of the company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms and conditions of use shall not constitute a waiver of its right to enforce such right or provision subsequently.
By accessing OURPRINT you agree that the laws prevailing in India shall be the governing laws in all matters relating to OURPRINTas well as these terms and conditions.
Courts at Hyderabad, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to OURPRINT and these terms and conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to OURPRINT.
You acknowledge that the company will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, the company will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
The Company reserves all other rights.
Any violations of these terms and conditions are to be reported to the company by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the words ‘VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS’ mentioned in the subject.